Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do you believe your personality is the same as your zodiac sign?

when you look up personality traits with your zodiac, does it describe you?Do you believe your personality is the same as your zodiac sign?
they describe me very well... however they're too ambigious if you sit down and analyze them
I think you have to ask, 'do you believe in the Zodiac Signs as being explanations of personality and character' and no, I do not..!



These archaic belief systems date back to a time when we really believed that the movement of the stars seriously affected our lives. Back then everything was a 'portent.' Three crows flying overhead and bingo..! Off you ran to church to pray for safety..! Black cat crosses your path - you cross your fingers and spit over your left shoulder and hope for the best for 24 hours..! Break a mirror, 7 years bad luck..! Planet Mars casts a shadow on Mercury and you are told not to make any serious moves in the dating game.



Best to believe in the Atomic Table of Elements. At least there you've got something stable (and provable..)Do you believe your personality is the same as your zodiac sign?
I don't really believe in all that stuff, but I'm a Cancer and don't think it's describes me very well. I mean, parts of it do, but some things are WAY off lol.
According to the chinese Zodiac im the monkey,i think that its correct cus i do monkey around and play the fool.Do you believe your personality is the same as your zodiac sign?
Most Zodiac signs describe my personality.
um...

*Looks up Zodiac Sign*

apparently I'm a Taurus, and it sounds a bit like me, I suppose. More so than the others listed.
Yeah it actually does describe me pretty well.
a little bit yeah

but those day-by-day horoscopes are total BS
Most of the time they are right
absolutely I am Pisces dreamer etc.
91% of the time it is. I'm a cancer so that should explain a bit about me. ^_^
Yeah mine comes pretty close it's scarey
If I combine Scorpio, my celtic sign of the Owl with the year of the Rabbit...yeah, it's pretty close.
for the most part
No lol.



But they are interesting to read.
No
Kind of.

Virgos are shy.. i'm shy.
No. I'm more like my moon sign.
Nope.
I did that once... it was soooo wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment