Monday, January 23, 2012

Zodiac, How accurate are they, and do you thing it is possible for 2 Scorpio's to get along and married?

Well me and my Ex are both Scorpios and she cheated on me and left me for another guy. I have read its not in a scorpios nature to cheat and forsake commitment, But i know it AS that we are almost to alike. But How credible is zodiacs and what do you think we could get along? I dont really want a idk answer just a more like what you honestly think about it. Please and thank you.Zodiac, How accurate are they, and do you thing it is possible for 2 Scorpio's to get along and married?
its all crapZodiac, How accurate are they, and do you thing it is possible for 2 Scorpio's to get along and married?
zero accuracy so go for it.Zodiac, How accurate are they, and do you thing it is possible for 2 Scorpio's to get along and married?
Sorry but all of that horrorscope stuff is BS, thinking that love matters on the stars postions is a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment