Monday, January 23, 2012

Has anybody ever considered the compatibility of Zodiac signs with Chinese Zodiac signs?

Has anybody ever really thought about the compatibility of Chinese Zodiac signs with Western Zodiac signs? I find that Leo girls are really attracted to me, and I think it's because of my Chinese Zodiac sign that attracts them. I'm born in the year of the Snake, and I think Leo girls like me because it seems to be my Snake qualities that turn them on. Maybe Lions like Snakes? ;) That's how I figure it. What's other peoples thoughts on this?Has anybody ever considered the compatibility of Zodiac signs with Chinese Zodiac signs?
Yeah, they do not support each other.Also there are more than these two. Astrologers are psychics with props that like most types of divination use randomness. What is random is your birth, not as unique as you think. Large cities can easily have more than one birth at the same time and place. Chinese astrology is calendar based, there are no constellations involved.



I say go with the one that can beat randomness, or in other words guessing. If none have even a minimal effect, time to look for something that does.Has anybody ever considered the compatibility of Zodiac signs with Chinese Zodiac signs?
Check out Suzanne White's book who combines the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment