Thursday, January 19, 2012

What zodiac sign is the best for you in a relationship?

just an off the wall question. I am a PISCES. And the main signs that I normally attract are FIRE signs. and a few EARTH signs. But I love ARIES men. because they keep me active, and give me plenty of good advice. also to me! they are very attractive, roughly passionate, and blunt. even though rudefully blunt. but somehow I find that attractive. what sign would you prefer?What zodiac sign is the best for you in a relationship?
It's a pisces. When you upset they make sure you're okay and they try there best to make you smile and be comfortable which I loveee !
You need to date people based off of compatibility and chemistry, not off the Zodiac. Sure, the Zodiac can work as a guide line, but shouldn't be a viable source to find "the one." That's strictly up to you.



And as far as signs that I prefer? Meh...I get along with people who get along with me. It doesn't matter what sign they are. I have had bad run ins with a Libra and a Pisces, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to swear them off or anything. That was just because of whom those people were.What zodiac sign is the best for you in a relationship?
I've dated an aries.He was an asshole...

Anyways I once dated this libra!

Oh my God! He was creative.

He once took my out into the middle of nowhere set up a table and decorated like a five star place and ate.It was so cute!

He was interesting to talk to and he was super funny!

He was Very manly and He protected me (even though i didn't need it ha ha)

But then he got overly protective and we went our separate ways..
I love Aries men too *___*

But Earth signs are the ones I want to settle down with. I just admire they're stability, and they're mostly so god damn sexy! Especially Capricorns...I love their dark side, and we get on so, so well. I tend to attract the fire signs though, which in general, is bad news for me.What zodiac sign is the best for you in a relationship?
I totally love Libra guys, my biggest crush was on a Libra, and he was my best friend as well. So yeah, i'd say Libras, cos we just seem to click. (:



I'm really attracted to Aries %26amp; Scorpio, but it never seems to work out. Cos we end up arguing all the time, and hating each other. So it ends in a hate/love frenzy.
I like air signs. Gemini is my favorite. I'm also really compatible with Virgo and Saggittarius. .. I tend to find myself among an extreme number of Pisces and Aquarius as well. Oh, and I'm a Capricorn.
I have read that the best mate for you is someone that was born in a month that is 6 away from you.... For example I am a libra (born in october) and my best mate would be a taurus someone born in april. My hubsand is a Taurus.
Whatever sign that can deal with my moody attitude . Whatever sign that can make me laugh and feel safe.
I dont know, any sign is capable of being a good sign, i think i myt go for aries, but....................................o… this thing!
the signs has nothing to do with it.it is how you feel.trust your instinct
For me, the best AND the worst is gemini. We constantly argue, but we can't let go of each other. :d
I love Leo's





Im a Saggi
I am a cancer %26amp; my love of my life, my husband is a pisces....u should try a water sign

No comments:

Post a Comment