Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the least common Zodiac sign?

I think itz a scorpio because that's what I am and i've rarely ever met another scorpio.I don't really care about a person's zodiac sign, i'm just wondering.What is the least common Zodiac sign?
No actually every sign is common.
i think there are an even amount of people born in each sign.

Also check out this passage about scorpios :

"Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control. "



The reason you've never met a scorpio is because they probably don't interact much with other people.What is the least common Zodiac sign?
i think that scorpio is one of the rarest signs but i dont think they are the rarest i would say a virgo is

people always think scorpio is the rarest cuz they keep low key
I know so many geminis, they are everywhere, and it is nice, makes life funnier xD



I don't know/meet many Libras ):What is the least common Zodiac sign?
Aquarius, don't hear about them too much, I know alot of Scorpios btw...
Not so much a specific sign, but I'd say that those of us who are "On the Cusp" are rare there are only 36 days between 3 months that we can be born on.
Aquarius, but only because i don't know any.
Sagittarius
Libra I think!
id say Gemini, I've grown up with one. + have an interest in them.. But you don't actually meet that many of them..
I'm a scorpio to but I think it's a virgo.
Sagittarius-i think
leo
Remember there are actually 13 signs of the Zodiac. For some reason Astrology does not recognise 'Ophiuchus' which like the other 12 Zodical constellations, contains the Sun during the year.



The date that Ophiuchus would represent on the calendar would be November 30th - December 18th.
I'll say leo cuz i only know one person who's a leo but I know alot of scorpio..
seems like gemini to me

No comments:

Post a Comment