Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ladies What is your zodiac sign? and have you ever been with a gemini man?

Im a gemini

What is your zodiac sign?

and what does it mean?

have you ever been with a gemini man?

Are you compatible with a gemini man?Ladies What is your zodiac sign? and have you ever been with a gemini man?
Honestly, Geminis might be my favorite sign. I love so many people who have Gemini Sun or Moons. No one makes me laugh more and we have SO much funnnnnnnnnnnn (if we are not bickering-lol). I dated a Gemini for 4 years! My current best friend is a Gemini too. Maybe it's my Gemini Rising or Leo Moon, but I love you guys (and the girls too) xoxo. Me: Sadge w Leo Moon and Gemini Rising
scorpio and nopeLadies What is your zodiac sign? and have you ever been with a gemini man?
Sagittarius.
Capricorn...

no but how i want too...

gemini's are amazing!Ladies What is your zodiac sign? and have you ever been with a gemini man?
I've never been romantically involved with one, but they're great communicators. I can talk with Gemini guys for hours and we always have stimulating conversations. I think I'd be quite compatible with one.
im a saggittarius and being with a gemini is so exciting for me he always makes me laugh and we agree on the same things and support each other in what ever were doing its great

were very compatible and romantic with each other
sun sign cancer

rising scorpio

pisces moon

I can see right through people as easily as a glass of the clearest water most the time i am aware of someones intentions and motives before they are

never been with a gemini I married the only guy i have ever been with a Libra

not sure but I am an identical twin! I think gemini is the twins
Im a taurus and it means im a lady in public and a freak in the sheets lol but dont get me mad because you will think you saw the devil lol..i have not been with a gemini but im curious i heard taurus and a gemini is not a good match though
mine is aquarius. and nope.

apparently, aquarius people like freedom and enjoy being different, and are really good in making friends.

i think the aquarius sign is the cooooolest, not showing off, but i`m proud off being born in such a cool zodiac sign. YEY

well

gemini man look cool

johnny depp is gemini x x
Scorpio it means I'm of the water element x]

Nope and nope
I'm a Gemini and I've never been wtih one, but in all honesty, I love being round them, they are so full of life. In all honesty, I think in general Gemini men are more likable then Gemini women.
Never been with one and I'm not compatible with Gemini men.

I'm a Pisces. Used to have a big crush on a Gemini *sigh*...

I have a lot of Geminis in my family and know a couple of other ones,

he's not really like them. Though his eyes are very darting and fickle...

I've never seen anyone with so darting and fickle eyes and he sure had a "nervous energy"!

We didn't do more than kiss at two different occasions and we don't have contact anymore...

I have him on MSN but I always have to take the iniative so I've given up on our friendship pretty much completely.



Gemini sun, Pisces moon, Gemini mercury, Taurus venus, Aries mars, Cancer jupiter

Pisces sun, Taurus moon, Aquarius mercury, Capricorn venus, Capricorn mars, Cancer jupiter
You're not just a Gemini. That's your sun sign only. That's not enough information for me to say whether or not we are compatible. My sun sign is Cancer. I have dated a couple Gemini's. First one was awesome, we had a good time, til he cheated on me. The second one didn't really act like a Gemini, I mean, he liked to talk, but he was kind of clingy. I felt that he called me too frequently.



http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwiz/li…

^ ^ all about your sun sign.



If you want to learn more about astrology.. research it. Do your natal chart and interpret it. It's really amazing.. you can learn so much about yourself. But you have to know the exact time (hours and minutes) and location of your birth.
yes I am with one right now

hes pretty great-easy going moody EXTREMELY FUNNY-caring

No comments:

Post a Comment