Thursday, January 19, 2012

Am I the only person who always strikes out with the opposite sex regardless of zodiac signs?

All of my relationships are failing, even with people who I'm supposedly compatible with. Like its not working with my compatible matches or incompatible matches. This makes me question the validity of zodiac compatibility. Is it for real?Am I the only person who always strikes out with the opposite sex regardless of zodiac signs?
Yeah sometimes I wonder if it's all fake because I had one relationship with a cancer that could have worked out well (I'm a Gemini) but it winded up being horrible. Sometimes people come off differently, or they haven't been true to themselves. I once came upon a site that actually pinpoints the exact person's birthday compatibility .....



FOR EXAMPLE: (Aries %26amp; Pieces) In terms of the different birth groups of Pisceans, the least compatible will be those born between 19 February and 28 February. You don鈥檛 feel very drawn to them; sometimes you may even feel physically drained by their presence. If you鈥檙e looking for a spiritual or low-key relationship, this one may fit the bill.



Those Pisces born between 1 March and 11 March will be quite compatible with you because of their Cancer association. Cancer is strongly connected to your domestic needs, and will help you calm your family issues. You two are quite different personalities, but you will be attracted to each other.



There鈥檒l be plenty of intense and passionate interplay if you connect with someone born between 12 March and 20 March. There鈥檚 a sexual fire burning between you two. That hot and wild energy will burn itself out pretty quickly, though, once the passion of the moment is quelled.



HERES THE SITE FOR ALL THE HOROSCOPE COMPATIBILITIES ~ http://www.astrology.com.au/compatibilit鈥?/a>



Good luck!Am I the only person who always strikes out with the opposite sex regardless of zodiac signs?
^ Stfu



No you're not. I suck at relationships too. I'm 17 and my luck has just been horrible...but you just gotta keep tryin broAm I the only person who always strikes out with the opposite sex regardless of zodiac signs?
I know and I do get the dicey feeling but I think the whole chart of a person has to be compatible. 2 supposedly incompatible sun signs would get along fine if most of their chart are compatible - and until I can find a way to read that, I do intend to believe that this thing has something to give.



I really dont get along with zodiacs I am not supposed to get along except Virgo but sad thing is that I dont get along with zodiacs I am supposed to be great with either. I have had an ex whose compatibility with me sun sign wise only is supposed to be off the charts so good but it never did kick off. What can ya do?
Yes you are.



Hey you down there...



go suck a D*cK
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment