Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the most awkward zodiac sign?

state your sign and what you think is the most awkward zodiac sign and WHY....personal experiences are welcome to be shared!What is the most awkward zodiac sign?
Akward- Taurus... I am so shy and reserved in social settings. I come off as a loner. And when I get nervous, my vocabulary shrinks down to about 10 words...making me look dingy. this happens alot..
Sagittarians. They tend to just be socially awkward, as they suffer from foot-in-mouth syndrome or something like that.

Personal experience? I AM a sag. xDWhat is the most awkward zodiac sign?
The most awkward... maybe someone with their moon in Cancer or Gemini?



But talking about sun signs...hmm..Gemini. Easily.
i wud definitely say gemini... cuz t luks... i dunno jus awkward...What is the most awkward zodiac sign?
cancer when i was really young when i told i was that i thought i had cancer
libra bcoz most of the libras are cheats like my friend cheated me ,ranbir cheating sonam..........
Gemini. They have split personalities
Saggitarians. They're known for being socially awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment