Thursday, January 19, 2012

What zodiac sign and ascendant will be the best if I look for a spiritually evolved partner?

I'm a man Saggitarius with Ascendant Virgo and I'm looking for a woman partner.What zodiac sign and ascendant will be the best if I look for a spiritually evolved partner?
A Solar:

Pisces

Capricorn

Saggitarius

Scorpio



With either one of the following ascendants:

Leo

Sagg

Pisces

ScorpioWhat zodiac sign and ascendant will be the best if I look for a spiritually evolved partner?
Libra. Stay away from Aries or Leo, you are a fire sign and need a partner who is not.

Go to Google images, type in Fridge magnet good bad saggitarius, see your good and bad qualities. after that, work through the other signs and find characteristics you want.

I think Cancer should do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment