Monday, January 23, 2012

Why and how are Scorpios the most paranoid of the zodiac is this true?

what makes them like this and what is their WORST fear?



and why?



please explain and describe



how compared to other signs of the zodiac too?



thanks for your ansewrs!Why and how are Scorpios the most paranoid of the zodiac is this true?
wow thats actually really true



i'm Scorpio and people always tell me how paranoid i am =[



idk its just the way we are.. we just like to think of every possible outcome in case something goes wrong or something like that..
I think their worst fear is not being good at something - all the Scorps I know, including my brother are scared to try new activities because they think they'll look bad to other people if they're not good at them. They're actually quite perfectionist in that sense I think because they're competitive.



In terms of paranoia ... well a lot of them are always suspecting that their partners are cheating, ironic because most of the Scorpios I know (bar 2) have cheated on their partners! Also a while back on this section, it seemed to be female Scorpios that were always asking about their looks.Why and how are Scorpios the most paranoid of the zodiac is this true?
Scorpios are a rather intense sign and a difficult to predict sign though they are very capable, however it is my experience that they donot move with the crowd instead they create more enemies in the long run that finally when their bad time comes, they are cornered by all the enemies put together. I am leo however my best friend has been a scorpio, my sis in law is scorpio, worst of all my boss is one. i think they are suspicious as a habit , but remember they are checking you behind you , dont get fooled by their external mask, if u r smarter you can two time them, after all no scorpio is a born expert
Because they are the most passionate and emotional of all the star signs.Why and how are Scorpios the most paranoid of the zodiac is this true?
cause they all cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment