Thursday, January 19, 2012

Name your zodiac sign and when was the last time you watched Saturday mourning cartoons?

Or, if you stopped watching them, when did you stopped?



I'm a Libra sun and I still watch Saturday mourning cartoons to this day.Name your zodiac sign and when was the last time you watched Saturday mourning cartoons?
Libra and the answer is yesterday. =D



But I still miss "One Saturday Morning" ...that was great.
Scorpio and last saturday. usually squeeze some sponge bob in during the day as well.Name your zodiac sign and when was the last time you watched Saturday mourning cartoons?
Gemini, I stopped watching them when I was like 8
I'm a Gemini and the last time I watched a saturday morning cartoon was in August, when I still had my week ends off.Name your zodiac sign and when was the last time you watched Saturday mourning cartoons?
virgo 10 years ago
I'm an Aries, and the last Saturday I watched cartoons was last weekend, but I watch them during the week quite a bit. :P
leo. a year or 2 ago.
i'm sleeping at that time...... since yearssss
don't watch them stopped when i was like 12.
Haha, I also still watch Saturday morning cartoons. Although, I don't have much time to do that anymore. At least not during the school year. Work is my first priority, and then I usually spend my free time with my boyfriend. However, over the summer it's my guilty pleasure.



Libra
Aquarius (The Water Bearer) and has been 15+ years since I've watched Sat.cartoons.They aren't like they used to be plus I work the weekends and late nights.
Sagittarius sun



I watched some yesterday!
Leo... I stop watching them at 15



I think I use to watch spiderman
Lmao. I'm Capricorn and the last time I watched cartoons was back in my mid-teens. I had already kind of stopped way before that like at the age of 10 or 11. I became way to busy with school and extra curricular activities to watch a lot of television. :]
I watch cartoons every day, but i haven't seen Saturday morning cartoons in months.
Aquarius. I hate being in front of the TV too long.

A lot of shows don't capture my attention.

But I'd say a few weeks ago at least.
gemini



when i was 12 hehe
Probably not since I was 7 or 8 ?! It has been awhile :) LOL....cute question :)
I'm a Libra %26amp; the last time I watched Saturday morning cartoons

was actually ... yesterday ! It's a definite little guilty pleasure of mine

(don't ask !). I know. Sounds kinda silly, But, yes, I'll admit it !!! :D
This Morning. no 1 hour ago. I'm a Pisces
Virgo and I watch cartoons from time to time, like maybe once every two months now, so in a sense I did stop watching cartoons. I think I stopped watching cartoons 2 and half years ago, college kicked in.



I really miss watching Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment