Monday, January 23, 2012

Which zodiac sign do you find as the most kind?

So far, Virgos sum it up to the most kind zodiac sign I've ever met.

My sweet best friend is a Virgo!Which zodiac sign do you find as the most kind?
From personal experience:

Cancer, Pisces, Libra, and Virgo.
people of all signs can be kind, but some signs in my experience have been kinder than others: female aries, maybe taurus, most air signs who are into humane treatment, and most water signs who are empathetic. librans treat everyone well, generally speaking, and not just their friends. librans are the most unbiased so they won't pick on you. (lol, yes i'm a libra/scorpio/libra.) female pisces are quite caring and non-judmental too.Which zodiac sign do you find as the most kind?
One person doesn't tell u that Virgo's are nice, but maybe they are because I don't really see a lot of them. I think that Pisces are really nice. They are ur friends even if ur the biggest loser ever. Libras too maybe, I mean they don't really say nice things to u (the guys i mean) but they are still ur friends, but Im not so sure about the girl Libras. Also probably Aquariuses,they're nice....and also as last choice, i guess Leos (girls) and Aries(girls)
pisces and cancers are friendly sensitive and sweet

in terms of friendly, any of them except maybe scorpio who is too reserved

in terms of generosity water or fire signsWhich zodiac sign do you find as the most kind?
Pisces males and females, Libra males, Aquarius females, Virgo females, Leo males
Virgos and cancers. Virgos are really sweet and outgoing but, some get under my skin. Most cancers I meet are really sweet to but, there irritating when there in a bad mood.
Aquarius

Cancer

Gemini

Virgo

Sagittarius
i'm a virgo ;]

i think they are,because i know a few others%26amp;they go out of their way to provide comfort for the ones they care about.
Pisces males and females are very nice and sweet. They care alot about others and have a very soft heart.
Librans. I love Librans.
i've never seen a virgo i ever liked...sorry...mine would be....pisces...my 2 best friends are pisces.
Pisces are genuinely nice
From experience: Pisces and Cancer. Scorpio can be kind when you get to know them
The most kind is Pisces they are so sweet, and compassionate
I agree - I am very kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment