Monday, January 23, 2012

Do you agree or disagree on this compatibility for Sagittarius Zodiac sign?

According to the ELEMENTS and QUALITIES of all zodiac signs, from most compatible to less for a Sagittarius are:

1 Aries

2 Leo

3 Libra

4 Aqua

Do you agree? If not, what is the correct order then?Do you agree or disagree on this compatibility for Sagittarius Zodiac sign?
Im a Leo and I get on with Sagittarians a lot. I have a lot of fun with them but I don't think Sagittarians offer enough loyalty to a Leo at alllllll. My sister is a Sagittarius (aquarius moon) and my brother is an Aries (capricorn moon). I think my sister is too blunt, too rude and isn't "deep" enough (she is an aquarius moon so that might explain our differences in expressing ourselves - im scorpio). Her and my brother have had physical fights but they are still closer than me and her. My parents are Libras and they get on well. I would say aries, libra then leo. I really have no idea about aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment