Saturday, January 14, 2012

What are your favorite zodiac signs? And what do you like most about them?

My favorite zodiac signs are Cancer, Pisces, and Libra.

I like Cancer, and Pisces women because of their emotions it just turn me on, and makes me gullible because they are so sweet, and sentimental. I like Libra women because of their thoughtful, fair minded ways, and the fact that they're so positive, easygoing, and supportive.What are your favorite zodiac signs? And what do you like most about them?
I will never use a calendar to falsely stereotype another person. No matter how nice and "natural" astrology makes it sound. Judging people this way is on the same level as racism and sexism. No one can choose when they are born and there is no evidence that anything astrologers claim are factual. As a non believer, I have no other choice to see and treat people as they are. Not a preconceived stereotype.



If you judge someone because of a fault that no one has control over such as what, when and where you are born, that makes you a bigot.

If you judge someone due to race, that makes you a racist.

If you judge someone due to sex, that makes you a sexist.

Most people will find both of these not acceptable ways to judge others.



But, if you judge someone based on the day they are born, that is a bigotry called astrology. This is acceptable to believers and strangely desired. Using astrology as a template to stereotype anyone has no merit.
Mine is Taurus for they are stable, loyal, caring and intelligent.

Libra for beauty.

Scorpio for strength and care, though i hate their bossy nature and jealousy.

Gemini's intellect.What are your favorite zodiac signs? And what do you like most about them?
i like cancer because they're such passionate romantics, aquarius for their love of individuality and oddness, and pisces because they're so agreeable and forgiving.
Libra, cause that's me! I'm well balanced, but can't make up my mind for s***.



Pisces, cause they're some of my closest friends and are totally mellow.



Capricorn, cause that's my moms and my grandmoms and they are rocks.



And Gemini's cause they're sexy and they mess with my head.What are your favorite zodiac signs? And what do you like most about them?
I may fall in love with an Aquarian....really soon. So right now he is my favorite. I mean Aquarius is my favorite. :)
I'm a Sagittarius

and I if I had to pick 1 favorite I'd pick Leos

There is things I love about each sign but overall I love Leos

the people I'm close with has at least some Leo in them

Leos just....are so loyal and real

They will show or tell you how they feel

They might be moody but they always carry themselves off really strong

People say they can be egotistic or arrogant but mostly to me it's confidence

They may say a lot of things they've done but they really did accomplish and they don't bs it.

Also once you win their trust, they're just so loyal and caring for you

And yes they probably are the bitches when you first meet them, but really give them a chance and you will have a loyal + a bad a$$ friend who'd do almost anything with you
i like aquarius becuase i find there personality really intresting.

scorpios becuase they stir my emotions

and cancers becuase i get along with them easily.



im pisces
My favourites are Sagittarius's %26amp; Scorpio's.



Sagittarius, I can relate to them a lot of the time, When I'm around them when I'm in one of them typical SCorpio moods I feel glad to be around there positive energy and every things alright.



Scorpios, I can tell them a mile of and I like talking to them about things that I can't talk to with other people. They have this natural it things that really makes enjoy there company and where there down I can relate so well.



;] Kiki. Scorpio Girl
Im a virgo girl and i like Scorpios .. dont know why i just like em .. AND BOTH OF OUR SYMBOLS R KINDA SIMILAR :)
I get along really well with Capricorn girls; they are intelligent, ambitious, hilarious, and observant. We seem to have a different understanding with each other that others can't seem to comprehend.



With guys, I adore Aquarius, Taurus, and Cancer. I seem to attract and be attracted to Aquariuses for some strange reason; they're bizarre personalities pull me in each time! With Taurus guys, I can talk with them forever. They have a broad range of interests, like me, so we connect on a variety of things. Cancer guys are crazy, cool, collected, and very real. They're always good vibes, although they always seem to be more emotional and moody than me. =)
Libra

Aquarius

Virgo
I don't really have favorites......I like certain signs for their positives but some of them have negatives.



I dunno. Some that stick out to me are Sagittarius, Taurus (my dependable sign), Gemini and that's about it.



But I don't have favorites.
Aquarius

Libra

Cancer

Sagittarius

Gemini
I like Aquarius Leo and Sagittarius
I like Aquarius because there fun and laid back and some are loud like me

I like Geminis{me} because there so outgoing and fun loving and they are very smart

I like Sagittarius because there adventurous and hot
My favorite sign would have to be... pisces and at the moment sagittarius capricorn cusps. I have a friend that's one and my boyfriend is also one and I love them both to DEATH. I have one pisces friend and she's like amazing! My sag/cap people always make me laugh and they're thoughtful but stable minded. My pisces friend is silly like me and we just click.
i find it funny how no one mentions the virgos or aries. i perfer those who are cancer, cuase I get along with them.
This is just all in good fun, nothing personal, cuz everyone is unique in their own ways. My favs:



Scorpio: Cuz they're the most powerful, complex, deep and interesting. They can conquer any field.



Sagittarius: They are a blend of smart/philosophical, and physical/fun.. just well-rounded!



Aquarius: (my sign) cuz they're the most individualistic/unique sign, and cuz they're brilliant.



Pisces: Artistic, old souls, mysterious.
Leos: The best friend ever to have



Taurus: they so damn sexy!!! (dont like some of there ways tho)



Pisces: They make the best listners, boyfriend and fashon sense!!!



Libra: Me (we deal with thing in a tactful way better than the rest of the signs!!!



Virgos: the professionals



Sag: they wild most of the time but in a fun way!!!



thats it...the rest of the signs I dont reallly care for or dont like..lol
Pisces because of their strong emotions and they make me gullible too. the pisces guys i've known are all very sweet and usually sensitive because of their soft heart and dreamy, but still have strict ideas on morals.



Libra men have this charm and way of communicating that's so hard to resist but in the end i always feel like i was swept up off my feet off of sweet gestures that were actually an inch deep and not real



Gemini are always fun intellectual, like to communicate but they can get so restless, too energetic %26amp; unbearable.. even though I'm a gemini myself.



Last but not least Taurus guys because of the way they are so manly and confident yet very sweet and good hearted, theres just this thing about them where you feel safe with them and that you don't have to worry if he's around, and must i say they are probably the most romantic sign in the zodiac, once they love it really runs deep i think.

ive never been with a taurus but my best friend has been dating a taurus for three years and i respect their relationship so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment